Unable to attend ApacheCon? No Problem!
Even if you cannot make it to ApacheCon in Amsterdam, you can still watch video streams of our keynotes and popular lunchtime overview sessions, plus our most popular and technical sessions in the primary track. Linux Pro Magazine provides the live video streaming with viewers on multiple platforms.
Keynotes and lunch presentations are free, live and in the archive. Our keynotes are:
- Wednesday, 8:30 UTC: Raghu Ramakrishnan | Opening Keynote - Data Management in the Cloud
- Thursday, 16:30 UTC: James Governor | Open sourcing the analyst business – turning proprietary knowledge inside out. Or... how and why we became OSI-compliant.
- Friday, 10:30 UTC: Apache Pioneer's Panel: Moderated by Danese Cooper | 10 years of The Apache Software Foundation
Lunch presentations are:
- Wednesday, 12:00 UTC: Lars Eilebrecht | Behind the Scenes of The Apache Software Foundation
- Thursday, 12:00 UTC: Jim Jagielski | Sponsoring the ASF at the Corporate and Individual Level
- Friday, 12:00 UTC: J Aaron Farr | The Apache Way
The following full session tracks are available for a fee of US$ 119 for residents outside the EU, or 99 EUR (incl. 19% VAT) for EU residents. After the event the archive automatically gives paid users access to the each of these sessions at any time in the future.
- Wednesday,9:30-17:00 UTC: Geeks for Geeks (Hadoop)
- Thursday, 8:00-16:00 UTC: Tomcat for Developers and Administrators
- Friday, 8:00-16:00 UTC: HTTP Server Administration
After the live transmission of the conference, you can review all of the talks in the archive - whenever you like, and as often as you like. Keynotes and selected techincal tracks fro m ApacheCon US 2008 are also availble in the Linux Pro Magazine video archive.
Please note that the times on the Linux Pro Magazine Web site are given in CET (local time in Amsterdam). The times above are given in UTC/GMT for your reference.